Monday, January 08, 2007

Ack!

So it is a New Year etcetera! I've, as have many of you, become way too lax in the past few weeks, so it's time to do some work and lose some sleep!
These are some character sketches I did last year for a children's story my talented cousin Amber Neumann has written, about a stubby giraffe named Percival. He embarks on a journey with some friends in
search of the Golden Boo Boola leaves, in order to eat them and grow tall like all his kind. Strangely I've misplaced the actual Giraffe sketches for the moment, I'll update them when they're located.
*Found some giraffes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there sweet boy, I caved.
Here I am visiting your blog.
maybe I will even make one for myself someday...
I guess you have inspired me.
have a good night.
love ashly

Christian Rosekat said...

About time you visited my blog, web-wary one! And you've got a blog now as well? Post the address!
Ciao beautiful girl